SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You have been selected to open two subsidiaries of organization XYZ. The headquarters of the organization is in the KSA. The organization is dedicated to the production of mobile devices. One of these new subsidiaries will be located in Mexico and the other one will be located in Denmark.
As you can see in the image below, which is from Hofstede’s Cultural Dimension Theory, there are differences and similarities among the countries. Leaders should attempt to understand these differences to create effective organizational strategies. Specifically, these cultural dimensions can help leaders determine business approaches, how to address negotiations, and can aid in creating strong management and leadership styles.
Source: Hofstede Insights. (2021). Country comparison. https://www.hofstede-insights.com/country-comparison/denmark,mexico,saudi-arabia/
In additional to Hofstede’s Cultural Dimension Theory, the GLOBE research has identified six global leadership behaviors that are considered important in different cultures. These leadership behaviors are as follows:
· Charismatic/ Value-Based
Now, thinking about the above information:
1. Based on Hofstede’s cultural dimensions, briefly describe the similarities and differences between the dimensions in Denmark, the KSA, and Mexico.
2. Analyze how the cultural dimensions of the three countries (i.e., Denmark, the KSA, and Mexico) impact leadership styles, leadership behaviors, and the decision-making process of leaders. What factors most greatly impact leadership qualities?
3. Explain which type of leadership behaviors, based on the GLOBE research, should be understood and how these leadership behaviors may impact the different cultures (Mexico and Denmark).
4. Explain why it is important for leaders to understand cultural differences before doing business in other countries.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
· Be 4-5 pages in length (double-spaced), which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
· Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
· Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three current, scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Current articles are those published in the last five years.
· It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check–Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
· In advance of submission, review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.