SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You are to write an eight-page research paper on one of the following topics. The eight pages are in addition to the title page, reference page, and abstract. At a minimum you will be submitting a total of 11 pages. You Must Use the APA style of writing. This is the American Psychological Style of Writing. Owl Purdue is a good online resource for APA style of writing. Be sure to cite your sources, within your paper. You will be allowed 3 submission attempts, after the third submission, you won’t be able to go back and edit or make any changes to your paper. The paper is worth 200 points. 100 points are based on using the APA style of writing. No points or partial credit will be given to any paper less than the eight required pages. I will be looking specifically for: APA title page format, Abstract, citation throughout paper, page numbers, Correct font & spacing, required page length and APA resource page format and the Relevancy of information.
- Research and discuss the Social Work Code of Ethics & Importance of SW Competency
- Identify & discuss 3 Social Service needs in your Community/State. How they are currently being addressed or not addressed
- Research the 6 types of intervention methodologies related to the welfare system.
- Research the English Poor Law of 1601, & how it compares to today’s Government Policies
- An analysis of the Great Awakening movement in the 1700s and its influence on welfare.
- Explain the Enlightenment and how it impacted social welfare.
- Research and discuss the four types of public relief throughout the state of New York in 1824. Give your opinion of each, at the end of the paper.
- Explain the Alms housing movement in the 1800s.
- Research Dorothea Dix and discuss her contributions to the field of Social Work