SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The Concept Paper is a draft version of your Final Paper with the initial list of relevant scholarly sources. In this draft, be certain to include and (at least) briefly address the content of the headings listed in the Final Paper instructions for Week Six.
You must include a preliminary Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) analysis for your chosen project. For further assistance, please view the Feasibility Study Template (Links to an external site.) video and view the online article “Community Assessment,” (Links to an external site.) both of which include specific information on elements of the SWOT analysis required for your final paper.
Remember, your concept paper is a draft, NOT the final product. Submit your Concept Paper with the required headings to your instructor by the end of this week. Be sure to review the article, “Assessing the Feasibility, Performance of Geriatric Clinics,” for further information as you complete your assignment. Be certain to include your list of references with your draft.
Writing the Feasibility Study Concept Paper
- Must be a minimum of four double-spaced pages in length, excluding title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must include the listed headings in the Week Six feasibility study instructions with the content required under each.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must list at least six scholarly sources that were published within the last five years, including a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.