SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Write Summary Article (Topic: Hazards in the aviation industry)
- Perform a search for scholarly peered reviewed articles or other publications from reputable sources (as discussed in class)
- For each publication you must use the Word template provided. You can type in your responses into the template for submission
- Please be brief, concise, but thorough with your responses
- Ensure that when you include the citation for source at the end of template, that it is in the proper APA format
- If there is question in the template that does not apply to your publication, please put N/A and the rationale as to why
- The information from this template is what you will present to the class for the Summary Article Presentations
- Your final grade for this Summary Article will be based on turning in the Summary Article and performing the accompanying presentation. Your grade will be given after your in-class presentation. Your grade will be based on the content of your Summary Article and quality of your presentation. Please see rubric below.
Write Summary Article (Topic: Hazards in the aviation industry) Assignment Instructions: Perform a search for scholarly peered reviewed articles or other publications from reputable sources (as discus
Summary Article Note-Taking Template Your Name: Class Section: Summary Article Number: Your Research Paper Topic (or Title): What kind of source is this (underline or highlight)? Journal Article Report (including Concepts of Operation, government report, etc.) Book Website (Provide Name and URL) Conference Proceedings Newspaper / Magazine Article Other (Cite what that source is) Provide the Following Information Article Title Author(s) Name Source Year of Publication Institution (if known) What is the primary research question(s) that the source is addressing? What is the motivation for this writing? (Scientific, technology advancement, environmental, safety, training, etc.) What are primary sources that the author(s) use and the main points that are being utilized from these sources? (Many researchers focus on using a few sources – those sources may be useful to you) What is the Methodology used by the author(s)? Who are the participants (number and other important information about the participant population)? Summarize the description of the procedures. Summarize the data was collected and how? (Include tools used – surveys, simulator data, etc.) What was their method for analysis? (Include analytical tools, subject matter expert review, etc.) If this is a literature review article, describe the approach the author(s) used to gather information (What was their strategy for compiling information?). How did they organize the data (Limited their sampling of sources, thematic approach, chronological approach, etc.)? Summarize the Results and/or conclusions (Summarize the actual results – use actual data that the author(s) included their article) (This question applies to both a Research Proposal and a Literature Review Paper) If your source is other than a journal article with empirical experimentation, highlight the important points of the document (e.g., method of compiling the data, sources of the data, results or conclusions reached, other parameters you think are important) What is your opinion on the study and the results and/or conclusions that were found? Summarize the points that stood out to you. How does this article help you with your topic / research question? Summarize any limitations and/or bias that the author or you have identified. Provide the APA Reference for this article below. (Overwrite Example Below) Vascik, P. D., Hansman, R. J., & Dunn, N. S. (2018). Analysis of Urban Air Mobility Operational Constraints. Journal of Air Transportation, 26(4), 133–146. https://doi.org/10.2514/1.d0120 3 – AVIA 491 Capstone Advanced Research Concepts v2