Wind Up Trust 1 answer below »

I am required to wind up a Family (Discretionery)Trust that operates a tree lopping business. The Trust has a corporate Trustee ( A private company)

I need to know the journals required to wind up the Trust. Income and expense not required, just the balance sheet items. Thje company has received no distributions from the Trust.

"Is this question part of your assignment? We can help"


0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *