Your assignment must reflect analysis and synthesis of the learning outcomes and concepts of the course. All assignments MUST be typed, double-spaced, in APA style, and must be written at graduate level English. The content, conciseness, and clarity of your answers will be considered in the evaluation of your work. Legal and ethical issues must be included when relevant. You must integrate the material presented in the text and cite your work according to APA format.
Your responses should be 1 ½ pages pages per question. The entire assignment should be 8 pages total plus a title and reference page
Section I: General Dream Analysis.
Please write in third person for the first section.
- Discuss the major differences between the individual approaches to dreams from chapters 8 and 9.
- What is the value and benefit for using dreams in therapy?
Section II: Personal Dream Analysis
You may use first person for this section. Be sure to validate your findings with outside research or information from the text.
Use one of your dreams from your dream journal and analyze it using one of the approaches from the text. Be sure to identify the approach you use.
- How did you feel about the process?
- Briefly outline the process you used and the reason for choosing this approach.
- What was the outcome of your analysis?