SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
U.S. History: Book Review WorksheetName:
- What is the main argument/thesis of the book? This can have several aspects to it.
- What is one supporting argument from one of the chapters that the author uses to prove the main argument? How does this supporting argument tie specifically back to the main argument to help prove it?
- Address a second supporting argument in the same way.
- Address a third supporting argument in the same way.
- Did the author do a good job? Did he convince you that his argument was a good one and did he support it clearly and solidly? Why do you think so?
Each of your responses to the questions listed need to be a min of 5 sentences long.
Holton. Forced Founders: Indians, Debtors, Slaves and the Making of the American Revolution in Virginia. 1999. 9780807847848