- What is the central point of the documentary?
- What is the social problem the film addresses?
- What role does the family have in constructing gender?
- How does this film both challenge the gender binary and also reproduce gender stereotypes?
- Provide a specific example from the film.
- How might families and schools better support kids “growing up trans”?
- Has there been any conversation about these issues in your former schools and/or communities?
- Does this film offer any new insights and/or questions?