1. What is ‘idle time’? How will you control the same?
2. What is ‘idle time’? Indicate the different categories into which idle time can be classified and state which of them can be controlled effectively and how?
3. Explain and distinguish between Taylor’s Differential Piece Rate Plan and Merrick’s Plan.
4. Explain the I] Halsey Plan II] Rowan Plan and III] Halsey – Weir Plan
5. A company is considering installing a worker’s profit sharing scheme in lieu of an individual bonus scheme. You are required to specify the disadvantages of the former.
6. ‘High wages do not necessarily mean high labor cost.’ Elucidate.