SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Your essay will be 6–8 paragraphs and should contain the following:
- An introductory paragraph that answers the question, why should American citizens learn about this event?
- 2–3 paragraphs of background information about the event that puts it into historical context
- 2–3 paragraphs that draw conclusions about why this event is important for citizens to learn about; these paragraphs should include specific examples
- A concluding paragraph that summarizes the main points of the paper
For each of these paragraphs, reflect on what topics and subtopics need to be included in the paragraphs. Consider the following questions, which you answered in a previous portfolio item, as you choose your topics and subtopics.
- What facts about the event does your reader need to have in order to understand the event’s importance to citizens?
- Why is this event important for citizens to understand?
- What perspective do your primary sources bring to understanding the event?
- How do your primary sources help you make your argument?