SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Leonard H. Bucklin of Corporate-Ethics.US™ has developed a five-step process for investigating and resolving business ethics problems. In principle, he prescribes the following:
(1) Inquire: Gather the facts you need to understand the ethical problem facing you or your client and draw up a list of ethical principles relevant to the problem;
(Because internal information may be inadequate to appreciate the scope and magnitude of the ethical problems, the inquiry should seek information from external sources, such as customers and media.)
(2) Discuss the options for addressing the problem and the ethical principles each option advances (and might impair);
(3) Decide which options to pursue and which to forego, striving for consensus (or as close to it as is practical);
(4) Justify the actions taken, and those foregone, in order to withstand moral scrutiny and garner stakeholder support (or, at least, not provoke stakeholder opposition); and
(5) Evaluate whether the proposed solutions, and the process by which they were chosen, satisfy business, community, and individual values and can withstand moral scrutiny.
From Uber’s perspective, is what Uber doing creative or unethical? Again, think about the statement: “Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should”.
How would apply the Leonard H. Bucklin of Corporate-Ethics.US™’s five-step process for investigating and resolving business ethics problems to assist Uber in their possible ethical delimma? Explain your suggestion in two to three sentences for each step.