the questions should be about cyber-security in banking security
Selection of Subjects:
Subjects should be persons who not only have the desired information, but who also have the time and willingness to share it.
Construction of a Questionnaire:
- Make it attractive, brief and easy to respond, include only the items that relate to the objectives of the study.
- Structured or closed form items should be used if possible
- Each question should deal with a single concept and be worded clearly
- Any term or concept that might mean different things to different people should be defined
- Avoid leading questions that suggest that one response may be more appropriate than another
- Avoid touchy questions to which the responder might not reply honestly
- Do not include a series of questions that will allow anyone to identify a specific responder