SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- This assignment will help get you get experience with paperwork you will most likely be asked to complete at a typical law office.
- Draft letters following the instructions below. NOTE: Be sure there are no errors in the letters. BE SURE TO CHECK for errors the computer won’t catch, like “martial” instead of “marital.”
- Use the following to create your own letterhead (be sure to identify yourself in the signature line as a paralegal: The Anderson Law Firm
123 Tenth Street
Your Town, Your State Your Zip (insert your own information)
- Format the letter as a block letter.
- Use formal, legal language.
- Client matters:
- Mary Contrary, 1400 Storybook Lane, Birmingham, AL 35209
Confirm her appointment with this office for July 31, 2009, at 3:30 p.m. Be sure she has the address of the office.
- Bo Peep, 567 Mother Goose Circle, Grimm City, CA 94216 This office has been hired to represent his wife, Bee, in a divorce action against him. If he wishes to handle the divorce without litigation, he must contact this office within 10 days of the date of the letter or have his attorney do so if he is getting representation.
- Minnie Moe, 351 Eenie Road, Jasper, MI 66401 Remind her to bring the financial records with her to court on July 31, 2007. She must be prompt so that the judge is not kept waiting.
- Amelia Nelia, 630 Bedelia Way, Park Bluff, NY 00220 Enclose a copy of the paperwork that she needs to sign in front of a notary public. She must return it ASAP for filing into court.
- Samuel I. Am, 444 Little Brook Loop, Cordova, TN 55520 The sheriff has served the lawsuit paperwork on the Defendant and he has filed an answer. He needs to contact the office for an appointment to prepare the discovery.
- Always end your correspondence with the following: “Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact this office.”