SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Instructions to students
Use of examples, flow charts, diagram provide better illustration of the answers (provided they are they are right ones) and helps in grading.
- Answers are based on you wrote and not what you “really meant” or “intended say.”
- Quality and not quantity counts.
- Use paragraphs and sub headings as required for better readability; it also helps in grading.
Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Channels
- What are the channel member functions?Describe with examples
- What types of conflicts arise in channels? What causes the conflict and how it can be managed?
- What is a vertical a marketing system (VMS)?How is different from a conventional system? Describe the three vertical marketing systems.Provide examples (Use Graphs or charts).
- Explain multichannel distribution systems with an example.
Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
- What is integrated marketing communication (IMC)?Why integrate?
- Name and describe briefly different elements of marketing communication mix.
- Describe methods of setting communication budget.
- Name and briefly describe the steps in developing effective communications ( use a flow chart)
Managing digital communications
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of online marketing communications?
- A Web site’s ease of use and physical attractiveness are important to marketers because consumers use them to judge a site’s performance. Please explain three things marketers should do to ensure high ratings on each.
- What is paid search advertising, and how do marketers use it?
- Identify the seven key design elements (7 Cs) for an effective Web site. Do you feel they are relevant in a mobile advertising context? Why or why not?
Managing Personal Communications: Personal Selling
- What is relationship selling? How is it different from transaction oriented selling?
- Describe the six positions sales representative covers. Rank them in the order of effectiveness.
- Name and describe the six major steps in effective selling process. What may be the most difficult step for most salespeople?
- Describe workload approach to determine the size of sales force needed.
- Name and briefly describe the steps in designing a sales force.