I just want you to choose a subject from the list down and write an outline not the 5 pages paper and it must be well written I’m going to attach a sample of an outline
Choose any one of the selections listed and any one of the suggested themes provided. Write a 5 page typed paper providing researched documented material for support of your thesis. The tentative thesis, outline and background information about your chosen topic,(a seven to 10 sentenced paragraph, including the source that you used to familiarize yourself with the chosen literary selection..Ifyour selection comes from the Norton text, you may use it for the information . The assignment is due Wednesday, October 26, 2016. The final paper and presentation is due on Monday, December 5, 2016.
1. Ancient Egyptian Poetry (Selections not read in class)
“Akhenaten’s Hymn to the Sun”
The Leiden Hymns (trace similar theme through several poems)
2. The Bible: Old Testament (Selections not read in class)
3. Book of Songs (Chinese Poetry)
4. Confucius and Analects
5. Chuang Chow Chuang Tzu
6. The Nine Songs
7. The Mahabharata/ Ramayana (Indian Epic)
8. The Jataka
9. The Bhagavad – Gita
10. The Tamil Anthologies
11. The Koran
12. Li Po Chinese Poetry
13. The Thousand and One Nights
15. African Mythology
16. The Orphan of Chao
17. Canterbury Tales
18. The man Yoshu
19. The tale of the Genji
20. Augustine Confessions
21. The thousand and one nights
22. Yian Chen; The story of Ying-Ying
23. The Pillow book
24. Essays in Idleness
25. Virgil’s Aneid.
26. Sapphos and Lesbos
27. The Aesop Fables
1. Attitudes Toward Women
2. Attitude Towards Family Trees
3. Ideas About Leadership and Responsibility
4. Societal Demands and Burdens of Leadership
5. Attitudes Toward Evil
6. Punishment, Mercy and Law
7. The Power of The Word
8. The University of Love and Passion
9. The Intervention of God/Gods in The Lives of Humankind
10. Images of Sensuality and Spirituality
11. Poetry As a Political Form
12. Retribution and Justice
13. Human Mortality
14. The Expression of Emotion in Nature/Animals
15. Sensual Imagery of The Devotional Lyric
16. The Role of Fate
17. Role of Religion or Belief System
Thesis Statement: In Song of Solomon,Toni Morrison illustrates that dependence on someone outside of oneself for identity creates unhealthy relationships for Ruth Dead in her childhood, her teenage years and in her adulthood.
I. According to Ruth Foster, she existed only in her father’s eyes which crated for her an unhealthy relationship with him.
A. As a child Ruth depended on her father for her identity as a human being.
B. She depended on him for her confirmation of her personhood.
C. She depended on her father for her visibility.
D. She doted only on him devoid of any other relationships.
II. According to Dr. Foster, Ruth idolizes him with an unhealthy obsession.
A. He notices that she depends on him for affection.
B. She continues to depend on him for her existence.
C. She depends on him for her personhood.
D. Ruth’s unhealthy dependence on him makes him very uncomfortable.
1. He sees in her an unhealthy dependence on him.
2. He moves quickly to get her married to the first person who would have her.
III. As an adult, Ruth’s dependence on others for her identitystill makes for unhealthy relationships.
A. Her behavior at her father’s death bed shows her unhealthy dependence.
B. She transfers that unhealthy dependence onto her son, Milkman.
1. She dotes on him.
2. She breast feeds him beyond the acceptable time.
C. She continues to depend on her father even after he is dead.
1. She frequents his grave site.
2. She lies on the grave of her dead father for comfort from her life.
IV. Ruth’s over dependent relationship, unhealthy relationship with her father and son is tragic.
A. She never has a full life
B. She never matures in her personhood.
C. Her life ends with her being crippled in a wheel chair forever dependent on others.