paper must be an in a correct APA format, use correct grammar, and will need to include at least five (5) resources, ALL of which must:
1) Paragraph should not be more than 5 sentences.
2) Acronym must need to be expanded.
3) citation should not be repeated .
4) Capitalization of every word check APA guideline.
5) Be current. Published within the last 5 years.
6) Be peer-reviewed.
7) Relate directly to defense in depth in the context of protecting National Infrastructure.
Remember that an annotation is not the same as an abstract. Abstracts are descriptive. Your annotations are to be evaluative and critical. Give me enough information for me to decide if I’m interested enough to read the paper, and also how you perceive the paper. Do not go skimpy on these annotations, but DO NOT write too much here. Quality is far more critical than quantity. This exercise is for each of you to demonstrate that you can identify, categorize, and digest multiple research papers.
Every resource you choose must be peer-reviewed. That means the paper must have undergone a formal peer review before being published in a journal or presented at a conference. You must ensure that your resources have undergone rigorous reviews. In most cases, you can find out the review process for a conference or journal by visiting the appropriate web site. Do not merely assume that a resource is peer-reviewed – check it out.
Here are a few URLs with additional information: (I strongly suggest that you look at these. Really.)