Unit 5 Strategic Management Questions
Instructions: Minimum 250 word count excluding references, and minimum of 2 source must be scholarly and in APA FORMAT. The reading material for this unit will be attached as well. This is the book information, Parnell, J.A. (2008). Strategic management: Theory and practice (3rd ed). Cincinnati, OH: Cengage.
- What are the top advantages of the “Matrix Structure”? Why has it become more popular over recent years?
Instructions: Minimum of 1450-word count for the whole section. Must use a minimum of 3 sources. Sources must be scholarly and in APA FORMAT. This is the book information, Parnell, J.A. (2008). Strategic management: Theory and practice (3rd ed). Cincinnati, OH: Cengage.
Business & Functional Strategies
- In a narrative format, discuss these firms from a strategic perspective. Information concerning recent changes in the firms is readily available online and should be accessed. Strategic issues should be discussed in â€œreal time.â€
- How has Fedex managed to maintain technical superiority (i.e., reliability, service, package tracking, etc.) in its industry? Can Fedex continue to do so in the future? Why or why not?considerable growth over the past two decades? Can this continue? Why or why not?
- Give examples of two prominent crises FedEx could face in the future. What steps should the company take to prepare for these crises?
- Suppose you are the CEO of a start-up firm in the package delivery industry. You have plenty of capital to work with, but little infrastructure and no management team in place. What strategy would you pursue and why? You like to have before you make your decision? Explain.