I need you to answer the 12 questions and I need short answers. The name of the book is â€œMessenger of the Lordâ€
http://www.whiteestate.org/books/mol/TOC.html Chapters 13 and 15
1. What was Ellen Whiteâ€™s understanding of her job description as the Lordâ€™s messenger?
2. How would you describe the characteristics of an open vision?
3. What were the various ways that Ellen White delivered vision-messages to others?
4. What were the different ways that Ellen White received visions and dreams?
5. What did Ellen White mean when she said that her testimonies would not have been needed if church members had been diligent Bible students?
6. Can Satan cause confusion by duplicating the physical characteristics of a prophetâ€™s open visions? What is the danger of building confidence in a person merely because of the remarkable characteristics of a public vision?
1. List some of Ellen Whiteâ€™s beliefs and opinions that were modified after receiving a vision.
2. Why do you think that God did not reveal all the truth that He wanted His messengers to know at the beginning of their ministry?
3. What Ellen White predictions have you observed being fulfilled in the last twenty years?
4. How would you have reacted to Ellen Whiteâ€™s insight if you had been N. D. Faulkhead?
5. List and discuss visions given in the following categories: Predictions; Direct counsel to individuals; An end-time vision.
6. Consider some times when Ellen Whiteâ€™s â€œlistening to Godâ€ prompted her to communicate to others at precisely the right time the message that was needed.