Pls use the Strategic the strategic communications plan template from the W.K. Kellogg Foundation website as a guide for formatting the communication plan. It is for the Philippine American Association of East Tennessee. (attached below)
Reference the book Corporate Reputation: Brand and Communication (Roper, S. & Fill, C) and THINK Public Relations (Wilcox, D. L., Cameron, G. T., Reber, B.H., & Shin, J).
- Include a cover letter to pitch the proposal effectively.
- It needs to be a professional-quality piece of work, this should be a professional report).
- Ground the proposal with the appropriate strategic communication, reputation, and public relations materials and concepts discussed in the books above.
- Incorporate both conceptual and applied research to support your assertions
- Ground the message with a clear theoretical approach to message design.
- The entire report should be 8-10 pages (excluding the cover letter, executive summary, campaign samples, and references)
- Incorporate effective tables or figures to present key information.
- Include at least 2 samples of materials that would be disseminated as a result of your project.
- A minimum of 5 peer-reviewed sources and an additional 3-5 quality professional, current events/news, or assessment resources should be included