Read the following court case material and answer the following questions. The case is titled Trinity Lutheran vs. Comer. i have attached the case material and the questions that need to be answered in detail.
.The case is titled Trinity Lutheran Church of Columbia v. Comer. This case was especially important because it was one of the first major cases for Justice Gorsuch. Read the case material and answer the following questions.
1. Who wrote the majority opinion?
2. What was the background of the case, including the results at the lower courts?
3. What essential legal issue was the Supreme Court addressing?
4. What did the Supreme Court ultimately decide and do with the case?
5. What was the basis/reasoning for the Courtâ€™s decision?
6. What was the Locke case about and why was this different?
7. What other opinions were written and who wrote them? (I donâ€™t need to know what they actually wrote about.) (10)