Project 2:Management Organization
- Create a Management Organizational Chart for your hotel.You must use the SmartArt graphics in Word to create this chart in your document.
- For each position, provide a detailed list (Job Description) of the responsibilities of the job and include the skills required for the job.You will need to do some internet research for this!
- Assume that after your management staffing was completed that it was decided by your management company that you will need to eliminate one management position.
- Which Management position would you eliminate?
- Why that position?(Provide a detailed explanation)
- How would you cover the responsibilities of that manager? (Provide a detailed explanation. Keep in mind that the duties may need to be assigned to several other positions)
Project 3:Developing a weekly schedule
- You need to develop a one week schedule for your Housekeeping employees.
- Using the Excel spreadsheet that is provided in this weekâ€™s assignment(located in ulearn), you will prepare a schedule for the week.
- The day-by-day occupied rooms forecast has been given to you for the week.
- Using the Staffing guideline, determine how many hours you will need to schedule each day.
- You must staff the hours as closely as possible to the staffing guide each day.
Write a professionally formatted memo to your General Manager requesting approval of your schedule for the week.