SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Year People Arrested for Drug Possession 2006 1,519,760 2007 1,361,658 2008 1,321,824 2009 1,387,915 2010 1,179,728 2011 1,143,931 2012 1,237,708 2013 1,203,323 2014 982,169 2015 801,560 2018 258,244
- Create at least two visuals using your data from the data you chose in Week 2.
- Create one scatter plot of the data, and apply a linear model (also known as a regression) in ExcelÂ®. Include the equation, R2 value, and prediction value on the visual.
- Create one scatter plot of the data, and apply an exponential model in ExcelÂ®. Include the equation, R2 value, and prediction value on the visual.
- Determine whether the linear or the exponential model is a better representation of your data to base your prediction on. Explain why the model you chose is a better representation of your data.
Hints for Making an Effective Chart:
- Decide why you are making a chart from this data.
- Title each chart so that it aligns with the data and selected model.
- Create descriptive labels for both the x- and y axes.
- Resize the chart as needed so it can be viewed easily.