Analysis of Forecasting and Succession Planning
You will create an Analysis of the Forecasting and Succession Planning for a Healthcare facility where you previously or currently work.
The analysis should be 4â€“5 pages plus the title and reference pages(s), prepared in APA format with a minimum of three scholarly references.
Your analysis will address the following:
- What activities the HR Department and Nurse Recruitment Managers are performing to identify trends in involuntary, voluntary turnover, and retirements, and their impact on providing qualified healthcare employees for the organization.
- The processes that are in place to fill critical skilled positions through the managerial ranks in the Nursing Department at the facility.
- Steps that should be taken to meet and interview representatives with the HR and Recruitment Departments to gain insight on what activities are done and what strategies are in place to insure no gaps in nursing coverage.
Note: The work you do on this project will help you on your Final Project. Be sure to review your Final Projectrequirements so that you can work on this project with an eye towards collating your efforts into your final.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary;
- run spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; and
- review APA formatting at the Writing Center, online, or elsewhere in the course.
Your Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct gr, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format for organization, style, and crediting sources including:
- properly formatted header
- 12-point, double-spaced, Times New Roman font
- use of in-text citations
- title page and reference page
- use of headings (if applicable)