Must be 400-600 words, in APA format style references a must, NO PLAIGIRISMS PLEASE
The CEO has done quite a bit of reading in some of the major quality improvement programs that are available to both the company and to its vendor base. He asked you to describe how a company would go about picking one that would work best for it. He specifically asked the following questions:
- What criteria should be used?
- How would you gather information about each kind of program?
- How you would monitor whether the implementation was a success?
- Why do you think there have been a number of these major quality improvement programs over time; in other words, why hasnâ€™t one been accepted as the ideal one?
Part Two- 1,000-1,250 words, in APA format style references a must, NO PLAIGIRISMS PLEASE
Create an APA style paper, comparing and contrasting any pair from among these formal quality improvement programs: Joseph Juran’s Trilogy program, Edward Deming’s Quality program, Six Sigma, and Philip Crosbyâ€™s Quality is Free book. Your compare and contrast paper should include the following factors:
- The main premise of the program
- Key requirements for successful implementation
- Initial steps to implement it