SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Case Study 1: 3i Group’s Private Equity Investment in China’s Little Sheep
Due Week 3 and worth 120 points
Read the case study titled, “Integrative Case 1: 3i Group’s Private Equity Investment in China’s Little Sheep,” located on page 391 of your textbook.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Assess the level of intensity of the major competitive forces affecting the Chinese restaurant industry using the five (5) forces framework. Speculate on the profit potential within the industry.
- Conduct a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) analysis for Little Sheep Catering Chain Co in which you examine at least three (3) strengths, three (3) weaknesses, three (3) opportunities, and three (3) threats. Recommend two (2) actions that Little Sheep Catering Chain Co. should take based on your SWOT analysis. Note: The SWOT analysis table does not count toward the final page length. Please include the SWOT analysis table in the appendix. Use Microsoft Word, or equivalent software, to create the SWOT analysis table.
- Using the VRIO (value, rarity, imitability, organization) framework, analyze the primary resources and capabilities that will enable Little Sheep Catering Chain Co. to generate a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Compare and contrast the fundamental benefits that Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, and 3i offered Little Sheep in order to support its growth strategy. Agree or disagree with Little Sheep Catering Chain Co. awarding 3i the contract. Justify your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine competitive dynamics at the industry level in order to formulate effective global strategies.
- Analyze internal capabilities of a firm in order to formulate effective global strategies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in global strategy.
- Write clearly and concisely about global strategy using proper writing mechanics.