**Read article and answer 2 questions.
Evaluate the Hewitt article from a summit held in 2016 to discuss big data and role of analytics in healthcare:
Hewitt, J. (2016). The role of data, analytics and insights in health care. Chain Drug Review, 38(12), 14.
ANSWER THESE 2 QUESTIONS – Your initial post should include two parts:
- Assess what you learned from the article and whether or not you agree with the conclusion.
- Develop a list of five lessons learned from data analytics in another industry that can help inform data analytics in healthcare. These lessons should address both the skills needed to integrate and use analytics systems, and the procedures needed to manage health information systems, for return on investment (ROI).
- Chapters 7 & 8 in Healthcare Information Systems
- Hewitt, J. (2016). The role of data, analytics and insights in health care. Chain Drug Review, 38(12), 14.
- Kondo, K., Damberg, K., Mendelson, A., Motuâ€™apuaka, M., Freeman, M., Oâ€™Neil, M., Relevo, R., Low, A., & Kansagara, D. (2016). Implementation processes and pay for performance in healthcare: A systematic review. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 31(1), 61-69.
- Van Laere, J. (2016). Understanding champion behavior in a health-care information system development project â€“ how multiple champions and champion behaviors build a coherent whole. European Journal of Information Systems, 25(1), 47-63.