Assume you are in charge of developing the strategy for a multinational company selling products in some 50 countries around the world. One of the issues you face is whether to employ a multi-domestic, a transnational, or a global strategy.
In a three- to four-page paper, address the following:
- Analyze which of these strategies would make more strategic sense to employ if your companyâ€™s product is mobile phones. Explain your answer.
- Determine whether or not a multi-domestic strategy would be more advisable than a transnational or global strategy if your companyâ€™s product is dry soup mixes and canned soups. Explain your answer.
- Analyze which strategy would it seem to make more sense to pursue if your companyâ€™s product is large home appliances, such as washing machines, ranges, ovens, and refrigerators: a multi-domestic strategy, a transnational
strategy or a global strategy. Explain your answer.
The length and formatting requirements include:
- Three to four pages in length, not including cover and reference pages. Include a cover page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a reference page.
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
- Cite a minimum of three sources, two of which should be academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The CSU-Global library is a great place to find these resources.