- Provide a brief background introduction on both the company that you are working for and the company that you are responsible for gaining control over.
- Specify the overall manner in which the acquisition fits into your companyâ€™ strategic direction. Next, identify at least three (3) possible synergies that could occur as a result of the proposed acquisition.
- Select two (2) out of the three (3) choices provided in the above scenario, and analyze the key accounting requirements for each of the two (2) choices that you selected. Next, suggest one (1) strategy in which you would prepare the financial statements for your company after the acquisition under each of the two (2) choices.
- Select the choice that you consider to be the most advantageous to your company. Explain to the Board of Directors at least three (3) reasons why your selected choice is the most advantageous to the company.
- Assume two (2) years after the acquisition, your Board of Directors wants to offer the shares back to the public in hopes of making a large profit. Assume that in each of the two (2) years your company and the target company have had exactly the same reported net income as they did in the year of acquisition. Determine the type of value, (e.g., cost of fair value) that you would use to report the subsidiaryâ€™s net asset in the subsidiaryâ€™s financial statements, which the company will distribute to the public with the public offering. Provide support for your rationale.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
At superior-papers.com, your custom essay order will be finished much quicker than you can even imagine. From regular orders taking a few days to urgent orders needed in a few short hours, superior-papers.com offers quick, reliable service to meet all your custom essay needs.
4870 Cass Ave
Detroit, MI, United States
+1 (940) 905 5542