The application of organizational behavior management (OBM) varies for individuals and groups. This assignment will ask you to discriminate between the application of OBM to individuals and groups.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to LopesWrite.
In a paper of 1,000-1,250 words, discriminate between the application of OBM to individuals and groups. Include the following in your paper:
- An evaluation of the application of OBM to individuals. What works well? What does not work well?
- An evaluation of the application of OBM to groups. What works well? What does not work well?
- A clear contrast of the applications of OBM to individuals and groups. What might work well in one instance (individual or group) but be counterproductive in another?
Citing at least 3 sources in APA 6th edition format