For your final assignment, reflect on the process of developing your research. What were the obstacles you encountered and how did you overcome them? What did you learn about yourself, and the research process itself? Address the following in your reflection:
- Developing the problem statement.
- Formulating the annotated bibliography.
- Consider 3-4 scholarly peer reviewed journals where your topic might be appropriate.
- Research the journal’s submission requirements and provide a short explanation of why you think your paper is a good match for the journal and summary of the submission requirements.
- Be sure to include the name of the journal in your summary.
How your topic fits within the larger societal and philosophical framework.
Reflection Paper Length: 5-7 pages.
References: Minimum of 3-5 scholarly resources.