SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Providing healthcare services to residents in rural areas has presented increased challenges that include access and cost. For this paper, you will be using a case study that focuses on Pocahontas Memorial Hospital located in Pocahontas County, West Virginia. Pocahontas Memorial Hospital (PMH) would like to offer a comprehensive satellite health clinic within Pocahontas County. You have been contracted to prepare a report for the PMH Board of Directors to guide them in determining the feasibility of opening a satellite clinic as part of a strategic initiative for their annual strategic management planning process.
Your report should be organized according to the following structure and contain the elements described:
- Description of PMH and potential project
- Discussion of whether the organization’s mission, vision, and goals support the project.
- Recommendations and Implementation: This is where you detail your recommendations and strategies for implementation. Your recommendations should be based directly on what was discovered in the case study, assessment, market analysis, and SWOT:
- Feasibility for development of a satellite clinic
- Value-adding support and resources (e.g., equipment, technology)
- Develop strategic initiatives
- Short- and long-terms plans for implementation of strategic initiatives
- Brief discussion of how you will evaluate and benchmark this project.
- Conclusion: This brief summary should pull together your assessment and recommendations and leave the audience with a clear sense of what can be done.
4 References, APA