One way to determine the performance of a Web site or specific page is to create a goal within a Google Analytics account. A goal is a page on your Web site that is considered to be a conversion. This can include a thank you page or a purchase confirmation page. Use the Internet to research analytics goals.
For the client you selected for your project(SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT FOR MY CLIENT), complete the following:
- Create a goal in a Google Analytics account.
Once you have created the goal, develop a 4 – 6 page report that includes the following:
- An explanation of why you created the specific goal.
- An analysis of the impact that the information which is generated in the form of reports will have on the client.
- An explanation of what you have determined is the impact on decision-making.
- An explanation of the impact on executing changes on the Web site.