SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Write 2 reflection papers about the below to topics:
1. St. Francis of Assisi paper
2. Theology Paper
Please make sure that you do a reflection paper NOT a research paper.
The grading will focus on the following areas.
A)How the student used the book as a basis for the reflection.
B)How the student approached answering the questions?
C)How the student used their life experience to answer the questions.
D)The paper must be organized and logical.
St. Francis of Assisi paper:
- Write a full four pages paper in APA format, and answer the following questions in this paper
- Use the book “Francis of Assisi, Performing the Gospel Life by Milton Walsh”as a reference.
- Why do you think St. Francis of Assisi was listed as one to the most important personalities of the previous thousand years by Time Magazine?
- What in Francis’ life is challenging to you?
- What in Francis’ life is appealing to you?
- What in Francis’ life is similar in your life? How was your response the same or different from Francis?
- Write a full four pages paper and answer the following questions in this paper
- Use the book “Into All Truth, What Catholics Believe and Why by Lawrence S. Cunningham” as a reference.
- What is something that you found out from the book that you found disturbing? Explain why you felt that way.
- What is something that you found out from the book that you found inspirational? Explain why you felt that way.
- As you can see from the book the growth of the Catholic Church has its ups and downs. Looking at your own faith journey or moral growth how is it similar to what you have learned from the book.
When you write the 2 reflections papers, please note that I am an International student from Saudi Arabia. Also I am Muslim not a catholic, but we both believe there is a one god. So please keep that in consideration when you write the 2 reflections.
This 2 reflection papers must be i