Written assignment – Letter to the legislator
- Compose a letter to the legislator to convey the support or opposition of a current proposed legislative bill
- The letter should be one page and follow the APA guidelines for a legislative letter.
- Submit to Brightspace on a designated due date/time (see course schedule).
- The letter should:
- Be easily understood, succinct, and clear
- Follow the established legislative letter format
- Follow the grading rubric requirements and provided template
**Rubric is attached
Please go to floridasenate.gov and pick up bill #1025 related to substance abuse
Address the letter to the senator of Florida in favor of heathcare.
One page is the letter, the other page is for the references. APA style.