SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Please note- you are only responsible one small section of this assignment. It is for number 4 – Supportive Data. Please write a paragraph of about 150 words. No more than 300 words please.
A minimum of 1-2 citations from the literature or appropriate websites is required to support your statements.
For reference on the actual assignment:
You will develop a 500-750 word comprehensive outline that communicates the approved risk management topic (Prevention of sentinel events). The outline is required to include a minimum of three objectives to discuss what you consider to be key or core risk management elements that pertain to the point, or element, you selected to profile.
Required sections to include in your outline are listed below. If your topic requires additional sections, include them as well:
- Objectives: Three objectives you intend to address in the proposed risk management educational session.
- Rationale: Rationale for each objective (i.e., Why are these three objectives key or core to the risk management issue?).
- Supportive Data: Data to support the need for the proposed educational session.
- Implementation Strategies: How will you implement the proposed educational session?
- Evaluation Strategies: What tools will you use to evaluate the proposed educational session?
- Challenges and Opportunities: Ideas or suggestions about areas of focus regarding risk management the organization could or should address moving forward into the future?
For assistance on developing a solid outline, “Four Main Components for Effective Outlines” and related material regarding outlines can be found on the Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL) website at https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/544/01/.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.