I need help with the following:
Prompt: In this second narrated slide assignment, you will explore digital identity. For your analysis, you can choose to explore your various online and technology-related behaviors and preferences, or you can choose to examine the issue you explored in Module Three from the perspective of digital identity. Then, in a couple of PowerPoint slides, record your answers to the following:
Analyze your digital identity
– How is your digital identity different from your real-world self? How is it the same?
– How does technology enable you to more fully express a specific dimension of your identity?
– How does your digital identity affect your sense of who you are as a person?
Describe the behaviors associated with your digital identity.
– How does technology govern, influence, or shape your identity?
– How is your behavior different when you know it is public?
PowerPoint: Throughout your short PowerPoint presentation, make sure you use effective multimedia and communication skills:
1. Include a combination of text, visuals, and sound elements that logically flow with your presentation.
2. Construct your presentation in a way that ensures the audio and visuals elements are logically organized in order to convey your message to your audience.
3. Make sure you provide appropriate supporting evidence in your presentation. Evidence could consist of your textbook, additional resources, company websites, and so on. Include your references in APA or MLA format in an additional slide at the end of your presentation.