We have learned that organizational change is a process rather than an event. It often starts with knowing what to change, continues through how to change, and then concludes with when to change. Using these steps as a foundation, present a 3-5-page paper that addresses the following:
- Research organizations in KSA that, in the past three years, have recently completed a major change to their organization (e.g., merged with another firm, expanded operations, significantly reduced staff, etc.).
- Provide a brief summary of the organization and the reasons for their recent change.
- Present the steps or process the organization followed, from the initiation of the change process to the implementation of the change.
- Discuss the stakeholders who were included in the process and indicate what their roles were.
- Finally, discuss the key processes/strategies which were successful, the key processes/strategies which were not successful, and advice or suggestions you would offer (based on what you have learned thus far in this course) which may result in a more successful change initiative in the future.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-5 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.