SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This public art is from Stanford University, please use this picture to answer.
- Describe what you see.
- Describe the artist’s use of color. How many colors have been used?
- Describe the texture.
- Describe the lines in the work.
- What kinds of shapes do you see? Name them.
- What is the subject of the art work?
- Why do you think the piece was placed in this particular location?
- How old is it?
- Who made it?
- Who paid for it?
- Who is the artist?
- What is the title?
- UPLOAD A PHOTO OF THIS ARTPIECE IN CANVAS UNDER THIS ASSIGNMENT. (Yes, you can upload two files).
- Is your eye drawn to any particular area? Is there one place your eye always ends up? How does the artist create this?
- Is there an art element that stands out in the composition?
- Is the composition balanced?
- Does the work make you think of movement? How does the artist show movement?
- Does the work look flat or does it give a feeling of depth or space?
- How does the artist piece together the different parts of the art work?
- What’s the mood like?
- What overall feeling do you get from the artwork?
- Why do you think the artist choose this particular subject?
- What message do you think the artist wanted us to understand by looking at this artwork?
Go online and try to find out more about this art piece. You will need to get the title and artist when you view the art piece. Attach what you find to this assignment. MAKE SURE AND CITE YOUR SOURCES!!!
Have Fun! Go outside and get away from your computer for a bit! Grab a coffee and enjoy yourself!