********Sign in go to study plan and then prerequsites and in the drop down do checkpoint week 5 Quiz me questions only***********
If you get the quiz me incorrect you will have to complete the practive before you can attempt quiz me again.
Log in :tmbarksd1
When you get in click on course name under current class> then click week 5> you will see my mathlab studyplan for week 5 click it> click practice/stimulation tab. click external content launch.
go to study plan on the left hand side and then prerequsites and in the drop down do checkpoint week 5 Quiz me questions only
The purpose of this graded assignment is to help you obtain the necessary practice to fully comprehend the weekly learning objectives. This assignment will provide you with guided instructions, videos, and links to the textbook in case you get stuck. The Mastery Points earned through the Quiz Me exercises will be used to assess your learning of the weekly objectives.
Complete the following steps to access the MyMathLab® Study Plan for Week 5:
- Access the Practice/Simulation/Homework/Game tab.
- Select External Content Launch to open MyMathLab®.
- Select Homework and Tests in MyMathLab® on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select Study Plan for Week 5.
- Select the green Practice button next to the first unmastered objective.
- Complete the practice problems until you feel ready to take a quiz.
- Select the Close button. Return to the Study Plan for Week 5.
- Select the Quiz Me button.
- Correctly answer the questions to earn the Mastery Point (MP). There may be two questions per Quiz Me.
- Note: If you do not correctly answer the questions in the Quiz Me, you must select Practice and successfully complete at least one practice problem before you can retake the Quiz Me. You can follow this process and attempt each Quiz Me as often as necessary.
- In order to receive the Mastery Point you must answer both Quiz Me questions correctly at the same time and receive a minimum score of 80%.
- After earning the Mastery Point for the first objective, continue working through the Study Plan using the same process described above until you have earned all Mastery Points for the week.