CXU 8A: Examine correlation and bivariate regression testing. (Separate Paper)
- Using the SPSS software, open the Afrobarometer dataset or the High School Longitudinal Study dataset (whichever you choose).
- Based on the dataset you chose, construct a research question that can be answered with a Pearson correlation and bivariate regression.
- Once you perform your correlation and bivariate regression analysis, copy and paste your output into a Word document.
- Write a 2- to 3-paragraph analysis of your correlation and bivariate regression results for each research question. In your analysis, display the data for the output. Based on your results, provide an explanation of what the implications of social change might be.
- Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing for your analysis, research question, and display of output.
CXU 8B: Correlation and Bivariate Regression in Practice (Separate Paper)
Write a 2- to 3-page critique of the article you found. In your critique, include responses to the following:
- Why did the authors use correlation or bivariate regression?
- Do you think it’s the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the data?
- Does the results table stand-alone (i.e., are you able to interpret the study from it?) Why or why not?
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing.