Gem Infosys, a small software company, has decided to better secure its computer systems after a malware attack shut down its network operations for 2 full days. The organization uses a firewall, three file servers, two Web servers, one Windows 2008 Active Directory server for user access and authentication, ten PCs, and a broadband connection to the Internet. The management at Gem needs you to formulate an incident-response policy to reduce network downtime if future incidents occur.
1. Develop an incident-response policy that covers the development of an incident-response team,
2. disaster-recovery processes,
3. and business-continuity planning.
1. 1 or 2 references
2. No title page or anything necessary (Introduction, body and conclussion paragraph needed)
3. APA style format
4. length can be as little as 1 page or 2
This is just a single portion. ONLY focus on the 1st point Development of an incident-response policy that covers the development of an incident response team.