SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Week Two Coding Assigment Zip File (starter code for this assignment that includes placeholders)
- Week Two Recommended Activity Zip File (examples of how to code a switch statement, an if-then-else statement, and how to construct a string to display text onscreen)
For this assignment, you will apply what you learned in analyzing Java™ code so far in this course by writing your own Java™ program. The Java™ program you write should do the following:
- Accept user input that represents the number of sides in a polygon. Note: The code to do this is already written for you.
- If input value is not between 3 and 5, display an informative error message
- If input value is between 3 and 5, use a switch statement to display a message that identifies the correct polygon based on the number of sides matching the input number (e.g., triangle, rectangle, or polygon)
Complete this assignment by doing the following:
- Download tnd unzip ahe linked Week Two Coding Assigment Zip File.
- Read the file carefully, especially the explanatory comments of what the existing code does.
- Add your name and the date in the multi-line comment header.
- Refer to the following linked Week Two Recommended Activity Zip File to see examples of how to code all of the Java™ statements (i.e., switch, println(), and if-then-else) you will need to write to complete this assignment.
- Replace the following lines with Java code as directed in the file:
- LINE 1
- LINE 2
- Comment each line of code you add to explain what you intend the code to do.
- Test and modify your Java™ program until it runs without errors and produces the results as described above.
Note: Refer to this week’s analyzing code assignment if you need help.