SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
RESEARCH COMPONENT: You are expected to write an original research paper. At least two refereed journal articles are required and submitted paper must be properly cited with no more than 15% of the paper’s content being cited material. Submitted paper will be spellchecked, proofread, and economically accurate. Because this is a senior level course, I consider submission of plagiarized material intentional, rather than based on lack of knowledge as to what is or what constitutes plagiarism or self-plagiarism. If you are unsure what is or what constitutes plagiarism and/or self-plagiarized material, check the link on the home page and review the plagiarism information. Plagiarism will not be tolerated and will result in an F for the paper. A course F and submission of a student code of conduct violation will occur for egregious acts of plagiarism.
Assistance with Research Paper
Here are some suggestions that may be of assistance with the research paper.
- Start with the premise of your paper, e.g., the value of the US dollar helped US exports because it experienced less fluctuation from 2004 through 2014 than the Euro.
- Reword your premise to formulate an introduction.
- Identify 3 or 4 supporting points that will prove your premise. These supporting points become paragraphs and are incorporated in the introduction.
- Do Not provide definitions, background, or superfluous information
- Focus of your paper must be the economic premise (title) of your paper.
- Develop the supporting points into supporting paragraphs.
- Write your conclusion stating how you proved the premise of your paper
- Provide bibliography; ensure paper is spell checked, proofread, properly formatted, and original work.
- Submit per the syllabus
Selection of a research topic is up to you. Review various international economic theory/issues in the textbook and supplemental material, identify real life situations that have occurred or are occurring that parallel or mimic international economic theory/issues from the textbook, select one of these real life scenarios that is of interest to you, and submit this topic.