Based on your readings from the textbook and lectures, answer the following questions regarding your research.
- Select a peer-reviewed empirical article. Read through method and measurement, and identify each measured variable according to the scale upon which it was measured, and explain why you chose that particular scale of measurement.
- What are the variables you will be using in your research project for this class? Describe each of them.
- What scale(s) of measurement are you using for each?
- Please provide your answers in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.