SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
QUESTIONERS: MAKE 15 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR A MOVIE( I WILL TELL YOU WHEN ACCEPTED)
i WILL ATTACH A SAMPLE FROM ANOTHER MOVIE FOR REFERENCE
Role of the questioners:
- Create questions and answers using chapter keywords, readings, and film
- Evaluate the presenters on their answers to the questions
Creating the questions:
- Use the keyword study guide, readings, and film to focus your formation of your questions. These keywords are taken from the chapter. ( WILL BE ATTACHED WHEN ACCEPTED)
- The questions should interact with the film. For example, ask the panel to explain the readings using the film for an example.
- Additionally: Explain one or more of the following: These answers can be found in the film extra readings.
- Symptomatic Meaning: The course will include a series of films depicting major social movements. We are looking at the relationships between cultural forms such as film and music and movements for social change in the US from the 1960s to the present. Symptomatic meaning: would include the values and/or social ideology of the culture (times).
- Referential meaning: (film refers to things or places of significance.) This is particularly found in the historical context of the film and music. For this the presenters will discuss the background history of the person/s depicted in the film, and/or the social movement depicted, and/or the cultural context for the year the film is depicting.
- Explicit: Openly asserted (Point of the film):
- Implicit meaning? Film suggests or implies?
- Submit at least 15 questions and answersthrough the safe assignment drop box before midnight on the first day of the film screening.
- The questions should be worded clearly and simply. Do not use long sentences that can’t be remembered orally.
- The questions should not take a long time to answer for the panel only has a limited time in which to answer.