SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assignment 3: Evaluation of Agency’s Ethics, Cooperation, Leadership, and Legal Decisions
Due Week 6 and worth 270 points
As a consultant, you need to develop an in-depth analysis and evaluation of the selected Agency’s Ethics, Cooperation, Leadership, and Legal Decisions and then provide recommendations for improvement. Therefore, you will conduct interviews with agency representatives and research-related academic sources and government Websites. The analysis will be read by the VP of Accounts and Client Support as well as by the leaders of the agency for whom you are working.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Analyze two to three (2-3) current events from the past two (2) years (using the e-Activity in Week 4*) focusing on the administrative responsibility and ethical implications to the stakeholders, organization, and public regarding the issues in described in the current event. (Title this section Administrative Ethics.) (*Go to The Center for Public Integrity iWatch, located at http://www.iwatchnews.org/icij/about. Scroll to the bottom of the page to “What We Investigate.” Select a topic and review three (3) of the latest news items about it.)
- Assess the leadership of this agency (in light of leadership models) and of the political context in which the agency operates, highlighting at least three (3) ways internal agency leaders and political leaders have influenced the success and / or failure of the agency. (Title this section Leadership Influences.)
- Analyze the power the agency has in enforcing the regulations they are asked to uphold (using the e-Activity in Week 5). Discuss two to three (2-3) challenges to enforce the agency’s regulations. (Title this section Legal Decisions.)
- Analyze three to four (3-4) strategies for the agency’s future plans for administrative ethics, leadership, and legal to improve the agency’s operation and its primary recipients. (Title this section Strategies for Consideration to Administrative Processes.)
- Recommend two (2) strategies that will provide immediate improvement based on models that influence public policy and the three to four (3-4) strategies presented in criteria four (4) above with a reason each recommendation would bring about improvement. (Title this Recommendations for Improvements to Administrative Processes.)
- Provide proof of one to two (1-2) interviews by submitting the completed interview form with a list of questions for and responses from each interviewee. (Put this in the Appendix under Interview Forms.)
- Provide four to five (4-5) relevant and credible outside resources that support the content of this assignment. (Include no more than one (1) non-government Website.)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The sections must have appropriate titles. The cover page, reference page, and appendix pages are not included in the required assignment page length. The assignment must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
Week 4 e-Activities
- Go to The Center for Public Integrity iWatch, located at http://www.iwatchnews.org/icij/about. Scroll to the bottom of the page to “What We Investigate.” Select a topic and review three of the latest news items about it. Be prepared to discuss.
Week 5 e-Activities
- Go to the Federal Digital System Website, located at http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/, and type in your selected agency’s name in the search engine and review three of the agency’s latest rulings. Be prepared to discuss.