Please read carefully the entire research paper instructions
This is a graduate course and students will be expected to research and write papers summarizing in their own words what they have found on current topics in Executing the Project from the weekly readings.
The research must be conducted using peer-reviewed trade or academic journals and the textbooks. Blogs, Wikipedia, encyclopedias, newspaper articles, non-academic online websites, etc. are helpful for providing background information, however they are NOT suitable references/resources for this research assignment. Pick one or more of the following research topics, if you choose more than one, they have to be related topics.
Research Paper Topics:
- Why project Management?
- Risk Management
- Project team building, conflict and negotiation
- Cost estimating and budgeting
- Project scheduling
- Agile and critical chain
- Resource management
- Project evaluation and control
Research Paper Requirements:
A) Topic Research:
1. You are required to research/find a minimum of four (4) different peer-reviewed articles on the assigned topic/topics from the University the Cumberland’s Library online business journal database. The peer-reviewed journal article(s) must be current/published within the last ten (10) years.
B) Paper and Presentation Structure
1. Write a minimum ten (10) pages, double spaced, in APA format, discussing the findings on your assigned topic in your own words. Note – paper length does not include cover page or References page.
2. Structure the paper as follows:
- Cover page, with a title of the research topic/topics you choose
- Overview describing the importance of the research topic/topics in your own words
- Purpose of Research of the article in your own words
- Review of the Literature summarized in your own words
- Conclusion in your own words
- Personal Thoughts of students
- References in a separate page
Important Note: Please do not copy and paste from any resources including your previous submitted work, use paraphrasing and citations to avoid any possible