Due Week 10 and worth 100 points
Note: The assignments are a series of papers that are based on the same case, which is located in the XanEdu tab in the course shell. The assignments depend on one another. During the project life cycle, project risk reviews and reports are required as previously identified in the risk management plan. Two months after the project started, the following events have taken place:
- The top two (2) threats have occurred.
- The top opportunity has been realized.
- The project’s risk budget is already exhausted.
- The risk management schedule has been shortened by two (2) months.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the impact of the events on the project. 2\
- Determine if any mitigation activities are required and explain why.
- Determine if budget / schedule changes are necessary and explain why.
- Update the risk register and highlight the changes made. Provide the justification for the changes. 5
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.