SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
PPT contains 3-5 slides, which demonstrate an ethical problem and related it to a firm. The company I picked up is Mitsubishi Materials. In 2017, Mitsubishi Materials admitted the fraud of product data. Please based on this event and ethical problem, answering the following request.
Business Ethics Analysis “DELIVERABLE”: Please Turn in a 3-5 page power point presentation.You may use the framework presented below and provide your analysis in bullets.Please “answer” each of the following six (6) major questions presented in this analysis.
Ethical Decision Making Framework
DEFINE BUSINESS STRATEGY:
- Provide a high level overview of the Company’s Business Strategy
- What was the ethical issue the business faced?
- What is the company’s strategy?
- What differentiates them from their competitors?
- What are the company’s stated: Mission, Vision & Values
- Can you find this company’s “Code of Conduct”
RECOGNIZE THE ETHICAL ISSUE
- Was this decision or situation damaging to someone or to some group? Which business stakeholders were impacted
- Does this decision involve a choice between a good and bad alternative, or perhaps between two “goods” or between two “bads”?
- Is this issue about more than what is legal or what is most efficient? If so, how?
- What are the relevant facts of the case? What facts are not known?
- How could future decisions be implemented with the greatest care and attention to the concerns of all stakeholders?
- Considering all these approaches, which option could you present as a better alternate to more effectively address the situation?
- Litmus test…..”If I told someone I respect-or told a television audience-which option I have chosen, what would they say?”“ If this were me, would I feel comfortable with my decisions and actions , if they were published in the WSJ or in the NYU newsletter?”
GET THE BASIC FACTS PRESENTED IN THE ARTICLE
- What was the key decision the individual or business took that is at Question?
- What individuals and groups had/have an important stake in the outcome? Are some concerns more important? Why?
- Evaluate the Action taken by the Business/Individual by asking the following questions:
FROM THE EXTERNAL CONSULTANT’S PERSPECTIVE – Evaluate Alternative Actions
- Which option will produce the most good and do the least harm? (The Utilitarian Approach)
- Which option best respects the rights of all who have a stake? (The Rights Approach)
- Which option treats people equally or proportionately? (The Justice Approach)
- Which option best serves the community
as a whole, not just some members?
(The Common Good Approach)
- Which option leads me to act as the sort of person I want to be? (The Virtue Approach)
- How did the business/individual decision turn out and what can the organization learned from this specific situation?
REFLECT ON THE OUTCOMES
FROM THE EXTERNAL CONSULTANT/ETHICIST PERSPECTIVE, WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER ALTERNIVE DECISION / PROVIDE ANY IMPROVEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS