SUPERIOR-PAPERS.COM essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this first milestone, due in Module Three, you will provide an introduction to the healthcare organization (Bellevue Hospital) that is the basis for your final healthcare marketing and communication plan. You will describe some of the current services they offer, then select one on which to focus. You will explain how the organization’s mission, vision, and goals serve its stakeholders, and you will identify its current target market.
First, review NYC Health+Hospitals | Bellevue: Our Services and NYC Health+Hospitals | Bellevue: Community Health Needs Assessment . Then, in 2 to 3 pages, address the following critical elements:
Introduction: Briefly describe some of the current services the organization provides and then select one on which to focus.
- What are the mission, vision, and strategic goals of the healthcare organization?
- What is the current state of the one service you selected to focus on?
- Who are the stakeholders of the service? Be as specific as possible, based on what you learned about stakeholders from the course material.
- How does the “one” current service align with the mission statement, vision statement, and goals of the organization?
- What current target market does this service focus on? Include geographies, demographics, psychographics, and behaviors. You want to be sure to address each of the four areas.
Refer to the resources from Modules One through Three to support your responses. Be sure to incorporate instructor feedback on this milestone submission into your final project.
What to Submit
This milestone should be submitted as a Word document, 2 to 3 pages in length, double-spaced, using 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and the latest edition of the APA manual for formatting and citations.